Policy and Practice Action
This program leverages Duke leadership in population management programs sponsored by North Carolina Medicaid as well as Duke engagement in accountable care shared savings programs to identify opportunities to implement established interventions into policy supported initiatives. It also conducts funded (e.g., through foundations or government) demonstration projects to establish novel models of care for future adoption.
- Align clinical and community services
- Complement classic efforts of public health
- Intervene on social determinants and “Root Cause”
- Continue to build and nurture transformative cross sector platform to fully enable the Triple Aim
- Design, implement and integrate community/place/construct based patient engagement interventions
- Be in the intersection of health, place/construct, and equity